This question was asked for Warriors Wednesday by Corrie.S.P.
*Spoilers: At least read the first four series and the first two super editions made. *
It’s hard to chose a favourite series, after all, there are so many of them and they keep on making more! If I had to pick one, my favourite series might be The Power Of Three. It introduces three great new characters. It gives the protagonists new challenges. It has a good plot line and makes you want to keep reading. It has tons of plot twists, like when Jayfeather, Lionblaze and Hollyleaf find out that their real parents are Crowfeather and Leafpool, and that plot twist changes everything. Hollyleaf is so shocked and hurt, that she kills Ashfur when he was going to tell the clans at a gathering. Later she tells the clans herself and runs into the tunnels as they collapse, amusingly killed. It is a great series and it’s cool to learn more about the prophecy that Skywatcher gave to Firestar in Firestar’s Quest. It always leaves you on a cliff hanger when you stopped reading.
In the first book (The Sight), what was really weird was Brambleclaw always seemed to be flexing his claws or muscles when he wasn’t doing anything else. That’s weird, Brambleclaw.
And Lionblaze’s chapter’s weren’t the greatest, but the authors tried their best.
Bonus: The mistakes in The Sight:
- On the original cover for The Sight, Hollypaw and Jaypaw’s eyes are incorrectly yellow instead of Hollypaw’s green and Jaypaw’s blue. Lionpaw, however, has yellow eyes on both.
- Heavystep appears in the allegiances, even though he died in Sunset.
- Daisy is mistakenly mentioned as a milky white she-cat, despite being creamy-white.
- Hawkfrost is mistakenly called the former RiverClan deputy, even though he was never actually the deputy, he was only the temporary deputy for a short period of time.
- Jaykit is called Jaypaw before being apprenticed.
- Pouncepaw is mistakenly called a brown tabby she-cat.
- Sandstorm is mentioned as being in Firestar’s den and leaving with a patrol at the same time.
- Jaypaw tells Sorreltail that Leafpool has gone to get catmint from WindClan, when she actually went to get it from RiverClan.
- Firestar is mistakenly called Firestorm.
- Tallstar is mistakenly called Onestar.
Information for the mistakes were found on the warriors wiki.